In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (ahead, the GDPR), We are informed that the data provided free of charge and voluntarily for users on the web www.fergotub.com will be processed by:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA:
- Social denomination: FERGOTUB 1932 S.L.U
• Address: Descent from the football field, 12 Nau 6 A, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts
• Telephone: 93 714 94 74
• NIF / CIF: B65969966
• Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data will be used with the general objective of managing and controlling the established relationship and specifically for:
- Manage full access to the website and the correct use of the services by their users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that we ask ourselves through the services or contact forms on our website (included, chats or phone calls).
- To offer new products, services, special offers or updates.
- Communications: We can send emails, messages and other types of
communication regarding services, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and cannot be waived.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and without electronics, to conduct surveys, get your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments services, offers and / or promotions. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user who can revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time using the mechanism implemented for this purpose., or sending a letter with the subject “Baja” addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above., unless it comes by law or there is a judicial requirement.
Personal data will be kept for the corresponding legal period.
In this way:
The data used to manage the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the products and services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force..
Once this relationship is over, if, The data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the service contract are prescribed..
The data necessary to send the newsletters and commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until the user states, if, your willingness to eliminate them.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFERS.
In general, FERGOTUB 1932 S.L.U. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Anytime, the user may exercise the rights of access to their personal data, rectification of inaccurate data, deletion of data that is no longer necessary or, when one of the other GDPR matters occurs, the right to object to your treatment for reasons related to your particular situation, as well as the limitation and portability in accordance with the conditions provided in the RGPD, by means of a written communication indicating the reason for your request, along with a copy of your ID, directed to: FERGOTUB 1932 S.L.U,
Customer Service, Descent from the football field, 12 Nau 6 A, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts, indicating in the case of mail “GDPR rights request”.
further, at all times, the user also has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or the control authority.