A clean room is a room with controlled atmosphere where the particle cocentración (according to dimensions), does not exceed a certain level. further, other parameters are monitored, such as: temperature, relative humidity and pressure, Airflow, renewal fee, Noise level, brightness etc.… To this end various categories are established cleanroom,es (See table).
They are synonymous with clean rooms (cleanroom): cleanroom, cleanroom or clean room.
Control the environmental quality of the room is achieved with the very good driving techniques and air treatment:
- Air filtration. Various stages of pre-filtration and absolute HEPA / ULPA
- Air exchange rates
- Airflows. Laminar and turbulent
- Zone control air pressure in the room
Fields of application
Are many industrial applications where controlled atmospheres are required.
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- electronics industry: computers and televisions
- Research centers and laboratories
- pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
- hospital and clinical sector
- Food processing
- military industry
- optical elements: lenses and lasers
- chemical and medical equipment
Duct Rect Cleanroom Clean FERGO
The aspects that can contribute a good vent in improving the performance of air treatment in a cleanroom:
- Ensure the flow of input preset at desired design.
- Getting the extraction flow rate to ensure the evacuation of particulate pollutants
- Facilitate regulation of equipment to optimize pressure levels between spaces
- Prevent the formation of particles and germs inside the duct
- Maintaining clean air treaty
- Reduced noise level
The proposal Fergotub for these applications is FERGO Rect Clean.
- Union D type profile improved with butyl seal in the throat
- UL longitudinal Union built sanitary putty
- perimeter corner joints and for sealing joints cross UT.
- Tightening clamps for important sections
- robust brackets that prevent torsion
The result is a high performance rectangular duct sealing: C and D level